At BL Harbert, your internship is much more than a job. It’s an opportunity to launch a career.
You’ll be part of a select group of students that has the opportunity to dive right in and tackle the real challenges we’re faced with every day.
On average, 90% of our entry-level salaried hires come from our Co-Op/Intern Program. That’s a statistic to think about. Imagine graduating from college and not only knowing what your career looks like but having a team behind you to help you succeed.
We trust you to make valued contributions to our projects in the corporate office and in the field. This hands-on experience acts to jump-start the beginning of your successful career in construction.
We acknowledge, celebrate, and thank our interns for all they do. All of us at BL Harbert International know that building your future means building ours too.
2022 Fall Recruitment Schedule
Are you looking for a co-op or internship to jumpstart your career after college? You’ve come to the right place. At BL Harbert International, we have an active college recruitment program, recruiting at universities across the country throughout the year. Check out our fall recruitment schedule below:
- August 31st – Georgia Southern STEM Career Fair
- September 8th – Mississippi State Building Science Career Fair
- September 9th – University of Texas at San Antonio
- September 12th – Auburn University Building Science Meet & Greet
- September 15th & 16th – Texas A&M University CIAC Construction Science Career Fair
- September 15th – University of Alabama at Birmingham
- September 21st – Auburn University Building Science Career Fair
- September 22nd – University of Alabama Engineering Career Fair
- September 22nd – Montana Technological University
- September 28th – Kennesaw State Engineering Career Fair
- September 29th – Texas State University
- October 4th – The Citadel Engineering & Construction Expo
- October 11th – University of Tennessee Construction Science Career Fair
- October 11th – University of Alabama Co-Op Interview Day
- October 11th – University of Southern Mississippi Construction Management Career Fair
- October 12th – Auburn University Co-Op Interview Day
- October 19th – Middle Tennessee State Concrete & Construction Management Career Fair
Do you want to learn more about internship opportunities and our Cooperative Education Program? We are seeking the brightest students that align with our level of excellence. It’s an unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow with a company that will have a vested interest in your success.
Complete the form below (students only, please). One of our recruiters will contact you.
Receive the Latest Updates on Internships & Co-Op Opportunities
Looking for a full-time position with us?