At BL Harbert, your internship is much more than a job. It’s an opportunity to launch a career.
You’ll be part of a select group of students that has the opportunity to dive right in and tackle the real challenges we’re faced with every day.
On average, 90% of our entry-level salaried hires come from our Co-Op/Intern Program. That’s a statistic to think about. Imagine graduating from college and not only knowing what your career looks like but having a team behind you to help you succeed.
We trust you to make valued contributions to our projects in the corporate office and in the field. This hands-on experience acts to jump-start the beginning of your successful career in construction.
We acknowledge, celebrate, and thank our interns for all they do. All of us at BL Harbert International know that building your future means building ours too.
2023 Spring Recruitment Schedule
Are you looking for a co-op or internship to jumpstart your career after college? You’ve come to the right place. At BL Harbert International, we have an active college recruitment program, recruiting at universities across the country throughout the year. Check out our spring recruitment schedule below. (More dates will be added)
- January 31st – Montana Tech All Majors Career Fair
- February 1st – Georgia Southern STEM Career Fair
- February 2nd – Mississippi State Building Science Career Fair
- February 7th – Auburn University Building Science Career Fair
- February 9th – South Dakota State University College of Engineering Career Fair
- February 16th – Texas A&M CIAC Career Fair
- February 16th – University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) Engineering Career Fair
- February 21st – University of Alabama Technical & Engineering Career Fair
- February 23rd – Texas State University Construction, Concrete Industries Career Fair
- February 28th – Clemson University Co-Op Interview Day
- March 1st – University of Alabama Co-Op Interview Day
- March 2nd – Auburn University Co-Op Interview Day
Do you want to learn more about internship opportunities and our Cooperative Education Program? We are seeking the brightest students that align with our level of excellence. It’s an unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow with a company that will have a vested interest in your success.
Complete the form below (students only, please). One of our recruiters will contact you.
Receive the Latest Updates on Internships & Co-Op Opportunities
Looking for a full-time position with us?