The Civil/Structural QC person reports to the QC Manager. He or she ensures the quality of the site installations is consistence with the company’s policy requirements together with the customer specifications.
Please note that for government positions a federal background check will be required.
- Location City
- State or Region
- United States
To monitor the ongoing structural and civil activities by implementing the project quality controls plans and procedures in accordance with the company QC procedures, and specific contract requirements.
- Coordinate with construction crew for on‐going civil/structural activities, including but not limited to excavation, backfilling, compaction, rebar inspection, formwork inspection, field density test, concrete pouring, asphalting, etc.
- Review the relevant documents prior to start of construction e.g. IFC, project specification
- Must be able to do inspection of structural steel fabrication, erection till final inspection.
- Must have experience in pre‐engineered building erection.
- Initiate the RFI’s for Client’s witness of inspection points as per ITPs.
- Be vigilant for upcoming scheduled activities in advance to coordinate with 3rd parties in advance for the activities require testing e.g. FDT, Concreting, and Asphalting etc.
- Coordinate with surveyor to finalize the bench mark survey setting out prior to start of construction.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in US Army Corps of Engineer projects a definite plus.
- Experience working on large scale government contracts
- Must be able to obtain a US security clearance.
- Job Group