B.L. Harbert International is looking for Electrical Tradesmen to work on our projects located in various locations around the world. Candidate must be able to work with crew of various backgrounds and nationalities. Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of electrical methods, practices and procedures. Candidates will be required to work closely with Foremen on tasks and duties assigned to complete each project.
- Rough in PVC, EMT, Rigid raceway including bending pipe manually and using hydraulic benders ½” to 6”
- Rough in of cable and ladder trays
- Manual pulling power, telecom and control cables/wires.
- Install/terminate main feeders, branch feeders
- Trim out electrical devices such as panel-boards, light fixtures (drivers, ballasts, dimming), receptacles, HVAC devices, Fire Alarm, etc.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes
- Ability to assess task/work duration and meet the target dates set
- Location City
- Various Locations, Overseas
- Ability to obtain and maintain US Government Security Clearance
- Must be willing to work 6 days/week 10hrs/ day
- Must be willing and able to travel overseas for extended period of time
- Follow all safety rules and work in a safe manner. (Knowledge of EM-385 safety guidelines is a plus)
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code NFPA 72E means and methods.
- Ability to read blue prints, construction drawings
- Certifications are a plus
- Ability to assess drawings for inconsistencies is a plus
- Heavy Commercial light industrial experience is a plus
- Job Group