The Mechanical QC person reports to the QC Manager. He or she ensures the quality of the site installations is consistence with the company’s policy requirements together with the customer specifications.
Please note that for government positions that a federal background check will be required.
- Location City
- State or Region
- United States
Responsible for quality implementation as it pertains to the mechanical and plumbing scope of work for your particular job.
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer with 10 years related experience.
- Experience in US Army Corps of Engineer projects a definite plus.
- Experience working on large scale government contracts
- Must be able to obtain a US government security clearance
- Have knowledge of fire protection systems.
- On the mechanical side, the applicant should have experience with split VAV systems, air cooled chillers, heat recovery units, condensing boiler systems, and building automation systems (BAS)
- On the plumbing side, the applicant should have experience with domestic water, domestic hot water, sanitary drainage, venting, natural gas, and HVAC system make-up.
- Strongly recommended that the applicant have a current USACE Constructions Management for Contractors training certificate.
- Job Group