- International Architectural Superintendent Various Locations, Overseas
B.L. Harbert International is looking for an Architectural Superintendent for various locations overseas. The Architectural Superintendent works with the Project Superintendent to coordinate construction and installation of interior/exterior architectural finishes including but not limited to installation of FEBR windows & doors along with exterior cladding systems. As the use of subcontractors is very limited, candidates should have an extensive knowledge and background in construction means and methods in order to plan the work as a self-perform builder. This would include the ability to plan the work including manpower requirements, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Organize, Coordinate and supervise the work for assigned area. Including the supervision of Local and Third Country National employees
- Collaborate with other department superintendents and the Project Manager on all work operations and details
- Help determine work priorities for designated area, planning manpower requirements
- Oversee installation of architectural finishes
- Coordinate material requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- US citizen. Willing to travel abroad on assignments in the vicinity of site for 2-4 years
- Possess or have the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance through the US Government
- 5+ years’ experience in the supervision of construction projects
- International Tradesman Various Locations, Overseas
B.L. Harbert International, LLC, a U.S. General Contractor working in various locations overseas, is seeking candidates for the following International Tradesmen positions:
- Rough Carpenters
- Finish Carpenters
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
- Candidates must be willing and able to relocate overseas to work on projects up to 30 months
- Physical requirements include, but are not limitied to: standing, stooping, squating, sitting, climbing, walking. Ability to perform repetitive movements. Ability to work overhead. Ability to use hands to grasp. Ability to reach with arms. Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist. Ability to sit, climb and balance. Ability to frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or push or pull up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work with people from different trades, backgrounds, cultures, etc.
- Ability to follow and maintain proper building and installation codes
- General understanding of diagrams and blueprints
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment