- Electrical Superintendent Various Locations, Overseas
B.L. Harbert International is looking for an Electrical Superintendent to work on international project sites in various locations overseas. The position is the top manager in the field responsible for all aspects of the electrical construction contract including production, safety, and quality control. As the use of subcontractors is very limited, he or she should have knowledge and background in construction means and methods in order to plan the work as a self-perform builder. This would include the ability to plan the work including manpower requirements, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Coordinate with project electrical manager/Engineer on schedule, progress and technical needs
- Manage material requisitions in coordination with site/foremen needs
- Review drawings, and specifications requirements
- Provide look ahead schedules and reports to upper management on site electrical progress
- Manage tools inventory and dispensing
- Work cooperatively with the quality control department in addressing defects and code violations
- US Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance through the US Government
- Ability to travel abroad on assignments in the vicinity of site for 2-4 years
- 5 years’ experience in the supervision of construction projects
- Fluency in English, spoken, written and read
- Critical and effective leadership and personnel management ability
- Ability to mentor inexperienced foreign national electricians into the NEC safety environment, NEMA and ANSI electrical material and equipment
- International Electrical Tradesman Various Locations, Overseas
B.L. Harbert International is looking for Electrical Tradesmen to work on our projects located in various locations around the world. Candidate must be able to work with crew of various backgrounds and nationalities. Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of electrical methods, practices and procedures. Candidates will be required to work closely with Foremen on tasks and duties assigned to complete each project.
- Rough in PVC, EMT, Rigid raceway including bending pipe manually and using hydraulic benders ½” to 6”
- Rough in of cable and ladder trays
- Manual pulling power, telecom and control cables/wires.
- Install/terminate main feeders, branch feeders
- Trim out electrical devices such as panel-boards, light fixtures (drivers, ballasts, dimming), receptacles, HVAC devices, Fire Alarm, etc.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes
- Ability to assess task/work duration and meet the target dates set
- Ability to obtain and maintain US Government Security Clearance
- Must be willing to work 6 days/week 10hrs/ day
- Must be willing and able to travel overseas for extended period of time
- Follow all safety rules and work in a safe manner. (Knowledge of EM-385 safety guidelines is a plus)
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code NFPA 72E means and methods.
- Ability to read blue prints, construction drawings