- Pipe Welder - Huntsville, AL Huntsville, Alabama, USA
BL Harbert International is looking for Pipe Welders for a project in Huntsville Alabama.
- With regard to that portion of the work assigned, develop complete understanding of contract plans and specifications and plan, lay-out, install and/or repair all types of pipe and/or similar tubular products in accordance with those plans and specifications.
- Read and understand plans and specifications, including isometric and orthographic drawings. Visualize two dimensional drawings in three dimensions.
- Follow established job-site safety and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work area. Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
- Inspect subordinate’s work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain, and take any corrective action needed.
- Use appropriate hand and power tools to properly measure, cut, assemble, weld and install all types of pipe and/or similar tubular products; install supports, valves and other control equipment; test installed piping systems and install all other related items in accordance with the applicable plans and specifications; bolt, clamp or weld parts to secure in position for welding; weld components according to specific process and code.
- Install all other items in accordance with the applicable plans and specifications.
- Produce quality work, meeting requirements of plans, specifications and industry standards.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested by supervisor.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Blue Cross health and dental group insurance benefits.
- Company-provided Life, AD&D, and Long-term Disability (LTD) benefits.
- Company paid vacation and holidays.
- B. L. Harbert International is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities