BL Harbert International is looking for a Trackhoe Operator in Birmingham Alabama.
- Location City
- State or Region
- United States
- The Equipment Operator is responsible to for operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy civil equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy civil equipment may include excavators, back hoes, front-end loaders, dozers, and compactors.
- Equipment Operators must know and understand grades, elevations, and contours as shown on the civil and structural documents.
- Equipment Operators will work closely with surveyors, field engineers, and foreman. Good communications skills are required.
- Must also maintain equipment per the manufactures requirements and BLHI policies and procedures.
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections
- Job Group