BL Harbert International was recently awarded Construction Excellence Awards by the Associated Builders and Contractors of Alabama and Alabama’s Associated General Contractors.
ABC of Alabama recently hosted their 29th Annual Excellence in Construction Awards Banquet in Birmingham. BL Harbert was presented Excellence in Construction Awards for three of their projects:
- Dynetics Test Stand Facility won first place in the commercial $5-10M category. BRPH was the design partner on the project, which completed in August 2018.
- The U.S. Embassy Compound in London won first place in the mega-projects category. The project team included prime subcontractor Sir Robert McAlpine and architect of record KieranTimberlake. The project completed at the end of 2017.
- Timbers Kauai Ocean Club and Residences won second place in the mega-projects category. BL Harbert partnered with Poss Architecture + Planning and completed the project in June 2018.
Alabama AGC recently awarded BL Harbert International with three BuildSouth Awards:
- The Jordan-Hare Stadium Fan Experience Improvements at Auburn University was designed by Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood. The project completed before the opening game in August 2018.
- Both U.S. Embassy Compound in London and Timbers Kauai Ocean Club and Residences won BuildSouth Awards, in addition to ABC Excellence in Construction Awards.
The AGC awards ceremony took place on January 10th in Birmingham.