If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.blharbert.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 205.802.2908 or by sending an email to Katie Gironda at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in BL Harbert International.
Whether you are working on the other side of the US or on the other side of the world, BL Harbert International has you covered with our exceptional group fringe benefits program and compensation package.
International Groups on Assignment
Our field assignment compensation package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- Completion bonus
- Company-furnished housing, local transportation, and post allowance
- A generous annual vacation allowance
- Overseas uplifts are provided, where applicable.
We offer group insurance options such as:
- Group Medical and Dental insurance
- Life, AD&D, and LTD (Long-Term Disability)
U.S. - based Groups
Domestically, a competitive compensation and benefit package is offered, including:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama group Medical & Dental insurance
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability (LTD) insurance
- Company-paid vacation & holidays
- Relocation (if required)
- Monthly Living Allowance (if applicable)