At BL Harbert, your co-operative or internship is much more than a job. It’s an opportunity to launch a career.
You’ll be part of a select group of students that has the opportunity to dive right in and tackle the real challenges we’re faced with every day.
“As we prepare estimates for more than a billion dollars of work between the months of June and August. Our intern team performs a significant portion of our quantity survey work, which allows us to pursue more estimating opportunities. The interns are a vital part of our estimating efforts each year, and we would not be able to serve our Clients’ proposal needs as effectively without them.” -Jay Warren, Vice President of Estimating
On average, 90% of our entry-level salaried hires come from our Co-Op/Intern Program. That’s a statistic to think about. Imagine graduating from college and not only knowing what your career looks like but having a team behind you to help you succeed.
“These students are the future of BLHI, and we continue to grow and develop the program year after year. Our goal is for the students to gain the knowledge and experience they will need to be successful in the construction industry and have a lot of fun doing it.” -Blake Toole, Recruiter
Throughout the internships, we rely on them to contribute and make an impact in their departments as well as the company as a whole.” -Lauren Lundberg, International Recruiter
We trust you to make valued contributions to our projects in the corporate office and in the field. This hands-on experience acts to jump-start the beginning of your successful careers in construction.
We acknowledge, celebrate and thank our interns for all they do. All of us at BL Harbert International know that building your future means building ours too.
Fall 2019 Recruitment Schedule
Are you looking for a co-op or internship to jumpstart your career after college? You’ve come to the right place. At BL Harbert International, we have an active college recruitment program, recruiting at more than 10 universities across the country. Here’s where we’ll be this fall:
- 27th – Auburn Co-Op Meeting and Greet | Brown-Kopel Engineering Student Achievement Center
- 10th – UAB Engineering Career Fair | UAB Student Hill Center
- 18th – 19th – Texas A&M Construction Science Career Fair | Brazos Convention Center
- 26th – Alabama Engineering Career Fair | Coleman Coliseum
- 26th – Virginia Tech Myers-Lawson School of Construction (MLSoC) Career Fair | Ballroom of the Inn at Virginia Tech
- 27th – Virginia Tech Myers-Lawson School of Construction (MLSoC) Career Fair | Ballroom of the Inn at Virginia Tech
- 2nd – MTSU Concrete & Construction Career Fair | Tennessee Room – James Union Building
- 3rd – Auburn Co-Op Interview Day | Auburn Hotel
- 9th – Alabama Co-Op Interview Day | Bryant Conference Center
- 10th – Tennessee Construction Science Career Fair | Brehm Arena
- 15th – Auburn ASCE Career Fair | Details TBD
- 16th – ECU Engineering, Technology, & Management Fair | Greenville Convention Center
- 16th – Auburn Building Science Career Fair | The Harbert Family Recruiting Center at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- 24th – Clemson Co-Op Interview Day | Hendrix Center
Do you want to learn more about internship opportunities and joining our Cooperative Education Program? We are seeking the brightest students that align with our level of excellence. It’s an unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow with a company that will have a vested interest in your success.
Complete the form below (students only, please). One of our recruiters will contact you.
Receive the Latest Updates on Internships & Co-Op Opportunities
Looking for a full-time position with us?