B.L. Harbert International, LLC (BLHI) recognizes the importance of protecting your Personal Information. This policy explains the steps BLHI takes to help prevent unauthorized disclosure of information you may provide as you visit this Website, blharbert.com.
Changes to Our Policy
Handling Personal Information
- How BLHI uses your Personal Information?
We may use Personal Information to personalize your site experience and deliver the type of content you are most interested in. If you signed up for our company newsletter, you may receive occasional emails regarding company updates. At any time, you may opt-out by emailing email@example.com.There may be occasions where you elect to correspond with BLHI by email. If you communicate with BLHI by email, you agree that an email sent by BLHI to you is sent with your consent.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
BLHI does not sell, rent, or lease its member lists to third parties.
We may direct you to outside services provided by third-party vendors to complete requests you initiate through the Website. Please be aware that by clicking on third-party links, you are entering sites outsite of BLHI. These third-party sites may collect data or solicit Personal Information. BLHI is not responsible for these third party sites or how they utilize your personal information. Please use caution and refer to the privacy policies posted on each third-party website for further details.
The cases where we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties include but are not limited to situations where such disclosure is required to comply with the law or legal process.
- BLHI employees and consultants to BLHI may have access to your Personal Information. Access to your Personal Information by BLHI employees or consultants is limited to only information necessary to provide the services offered and allow employees or consultants to perform their duties.
- We collect certain information using Google Analytics when a user visits our Website. Data we track includes the number of visitors to the Website and their time spent on pages of the Website.
- How We Use IP Addresses. While we gather information when our servers log your IP address, we do not tie your IP address to your Personal Information. It is not used to identify you.
Information You Choose to Submit
We do not currently store sensitive information (such as name, address, partial Social Security Number, or email address) from users of the Website. When you visit the BLHI Website, our servers log your current Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
If you send Personal Information to us via the Careers page or otherwise, then we will safeguard all information you provide us on the Website, as set forth within.